Monday, May 3, 2010

Impossible Becomes Possible



"Discover the limits of the possible by going beyond them into the impossible."
-Arthur C. Clarke

Luke 18:27 says, "Jesus said, the things that are impossible for people
to do, are possible for God to do."

The past several years in my life, I've seen that verse become a reality. God has changed the impossible to possible.
When I think there is no way, God makes a way.
When the situation appears hopeless, God gives me hope.

God has been stretching me lately. He has broken the limits of what I thought was possible, and has done the impossible. I continue to be amazed day by day, as He exhibits more of His love and power to me. God doing the impossible basically defines my life.

My God is the God of the impossible
He's the God that can do anything
He allows Himself to do
The mountains move, the seas divide
To show that He is on my side
Yes, my life speaks of His ability
He can make things possible for me.


3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how when we let God have control, what He'll do with lowly vessels like us. In the last 3 years, I've been able to be a part of things that I never dreamed I would be able to do. It's amazing how He is constantly stretching us out of our comfort zones to accomplish new things for His glory. But even after all He HAS done, it still is just as hard every time to let Him have the reigns through the circumstance. Sometimes it's REALLY easy to just stay where I am because I'm comfortable. Learning to trust in the fact that He IS the God of the impossible and that He WILL work things out for His good, is easier said then done. Although we know these things, it's hard to actually let Him have control when the situation comes up.

    Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did I not know that you had a blog? I LOVE it! you have such a cute layout too! = ) miss you Twitterbug.....

    ReplyDelete