Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Photography Scavenger Hunt


Advanced EXCEL photography scavenger hunt.


Stapler
{Stapler is derived from the word staple. A staple is a necessary item. Lucky Charms make any day good, and are a necessary item to keep in my possession. Therefore, Lucky Charms are my staple.}



















Reflections
{the DMC in a puddle}



















Leap
{A new phone is a cause to celebrate}



















Fears
{Heights. They go right up there with snakes}



















Coffee
{The world's common language}













Time
{because time flies when you're having fun...and working fast}













Love
{she's in love. big time. She and her man, Andrew, make one of the most adorable couples I've ever seen.}



















Shoe
{Basketball shoes. Rock on.}













Date
{Dateless}














Passion
{We're passionate, hardcore, and intense about the sport we love.}













Self Portrait
{Attempt at the skyline of the city I love.}














Making a Statement
{Flagpole. Defying gravity}



















A Memory
{My favorite stuffed animal and favorite pillow that bring back memories of favorite friends.}














Weather
{Makes the hottest weather bearable.}














Broken
{A big thanks to whoever broke into my car, tried to get the radio out, and left the screwdriver as a present.}














Green
{Go green.}













Music
{Apple is where it's at.}



















Dream
{I dreamed a dream of dunking.}



















A Tool
{Least favorite tool}













Journey
{That plane contains many amazing journeys that are about to begin.}














Funny
{Funny personified}













Fire Truck
{That goes off and the firetrucks come.}


4 comments:

  1. haha okay... lucky charms pass in my book

    me likes the "funny" picture <3

    did someone really do that to your car???
    that's hilarious except for the fact that it happened to you
    i think that story goes up there with grace's story about the bum who helped her break into her car

    for making a statement... are his feet propped against a tree... if not that's... SICK

    and out of all of these i think my fav of favs is the "fear" one.

    good job whitney <3 love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney,
    You are so creative!! I love your pictures. It is hard to choose which is my favorite. But I think I'm going to have to choose the date or dateless. That is a funny one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a statement is pretty awesome! Love the self portrait too!

    ReplyDelete